|Shopping cart is empty.|
Find the right course for you by selecting an option from the dropdown below.
AIPM RegPM Assessments
Industry Certification for Project Management professionals
RegPM (Registered Project Manager) is the Australian Institute of Project Management's (AIPM) certification program. It involves an individually designed competency-based workplace assessment program.
ACPM has AIPM registered assessors who can conduct assessments for the RegPM certifications at the following levels:
- Certified Practising Project Practitioner (CPPP) - equivalent to Project Team member role - click to book a CPPP Assessment
- Certified Practising Project Manager (CPPM) - equivalent to Project Manager role - click to book a CPPM Assessment
- Certified Practising Project Director (CPPD) - equivalent to Program Manager role - click to book a CPPD Assessment
Who can benefit from RegPM certification?
Project Management professionals seeking recognition from the peak body for Project Management in Australia. Practising Project Team members, Project Officers, Project Coordinators, Project Managers, Program managers, Project Directors, Portfolio Managers, Portfolio Directors.
RegPM Certification Program Overview
'Certification' is the term used by professional institutes to recognise individuals who have attained a certain professional standard. Educational qualifications are a separate form of recognition. A qualification does not guarantee certification.
AIPM's Competency Standards have been developed to meet the requirements of the Project Manager profession.
Further information about the standards can be found on the AIPM website - www.aipm.com.au
There are three key requirements for assessment in the RegPM process:
- only work-based experience can be taken into consideration for all competencies
- the portfolio of evidence provided must cover your responsibility within a minimum of two projects/programs end-to-end
- completion of the AIPM Assessment Record Book
AIPM regPM candidates require at least two years experience in a Project Management role.
The candidate must fully understand, and be competent in, all components of a project or program's life-cycle, based around their current and previous workplace experiences.
Candidates can only apply via the AIPM website once their AIPM membership, or associate membership, has been processed.
Steps to RegPM Certification
- Become a Member of AIPM. This involves a membership fee payable to AIPM. More info at www.aipm.com.au
- Apply for RegPM with AIPM, nominating an ACPM Assessor. This involves an application fee to AIPM.
- Engage ACPM and pay Assessment fee (to complete this step click the required level CPPP, CPPM or CPPD.
- Receive AIPM Assessment record Book and relevant assessment briefing information
- Complete Assessment Record Book and book Assessment appointment
- Undertake Assessment
- Assessor completes Assessment report and submits to AIPM
- AIPM processes report and sends certificate to Candidate (this takes approx one week)
- Certification remains valid for threee years. Maintaining certification is subject to continued financial membership of AIPM. After three years certification must be renewed through the Continuous Professional Development program